Full Time Vacancy: Client Relationship Manager £20,000-£25,000 p.a
eduFOCUS has an excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join our small, vibrant and friendly team. This is a new position that is being created to support the growing client base for EVOLVE, our market leading cloud-based management system used by more than 20,000 schools and colleges across the UK and beyond.
The position will be based at our Woodbridge (Suffolk) office and the main duties will involve developing and implementing strategies to assist with the building and maintenance of relationships with both existing and potential new clients.
Everyone in our team works closely together sharing ideas and assisting each other in different areas of the business where necessary. Therefore, the successful applicant will be a well organised enthusiastic team worker that can work with minimal supervision whilst handling several tasks simultaneously. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of friendly and efficient custom service, and as such the successful applicant will also be a very personable and confident communicator that that is capable of working with our diverse client group. This post provides excellent opportunities for people with extensive previous experience of similar work, or for those looking to start a new career path, to evolve with us.
Most of our staff have been with us for many years, and we believe that a consistently motivated team is important to us and our clients. Initial and ongoing comprehensive industry and product training will be provided to support you in all aspects of your work, and to help you broaden your professional skills and experiences.
- Full-time permanent contract
- Starting salary £20,000-£25,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 36 Hours (Monday – Friday)
- Conducting Client Annual Reviews (CARs) via phone/email
- Maintaining client contract records on company’s electronic Customer Management System (eCMS)
- Notifying relevant colleagues of potential training or sales opportunities arising from CARs
- Ensuring that additional support requests or outstanding queries are passed to colleagues, and follow up accordingly
- Assisting colleagues to ensure the smooth delivery of service, from initial sales enquiry to adoption of service and beyond
- Becoming an expert in all aspects of our software and related management processes within schools and colleges
- Providing (non-technical) telephone, email and online chat support to clients and prospective clients
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner, including where these are passed onto colleagues or require colleague involvement
- Following up enquiries, previous demonstrations and quotations
- Occasionally attending User Events and Industry Exhibitions
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the office
- Supporting and providing cover for colleagues in other areas of the business including demonstrations
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative to pro actively identify tasks requiring attention
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes
- Ability to seek assistance from colleagues where required
- You will be confident and able to focus on tasks
- You will be able to work well in a small team, communicating with colleagues at all levels and will make a positive contribution to our relaxed, but hard-working office environment
- Previous relevant experience is beneficial but not essential
Please send a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 7th April 2019